The PiezoSleep Mouse Behavioral Tracking System is a comprehensive and turn-key sleep/wake behavioral tracking platform. An entry-level set includes:
- Customized Open-Floor Cages
- Non-invasive PizeoFloor Sensors (PZ-77)
- Cage Amplifiers [based on cage quantity] (PZ-100)
- Data Acquisition Sensors (DAQ)
- Operations manual/instruction
The system, when integrated, provides proven accurate sleep/wake analysis in lab animals, and eliminates the need for human scoring. The piezoelectric floor pads in cages provide a non-invasive alternative to monitor and test mice during sleep, upon wake and throughout “normal” sleep activity.
Cages can be customized to suit a variety of needs and can accommodate differential feeding, watering, stimulus adapters, etc. Each individual cage and complete system is thoroughly tested and comes calibrated to suit your project needs.